are the essential foundation of our institute. The majority of our projects create an application-based link between information technologies and business and social issues.
Example projects include the following:
- Self-learning, sound-based fault identification of machines
- Smart production companions for identifying and predicting process errors
- Self-learning text analysis
- Smart agents to identify anomalies in the environment
- Virtual museum
- Platform for augmented identification of components in need of maintenance
- Gamified agent for respiratory disease therapy
- Platform for an app-based pain therapy companion
- Digital assistant for indoor navigation in complex building structures
- and much more
Do you have an idea or a question that you would like to discuss or develop further with us? We look forward to hearing from you!